Please read before purchase!!!
DVI is a digital signal, VGA is an analog signal, so the graphics card must have its own decoding function before it can be used. The converter itself has no decoding function. If you are not sure whether there is a decoding function, it is recommended that you directly buy a cable with decoding function. Guaranteed to be easy to use.
Convert the DVI connection to Standard VGA and make your new graphic card compatible with old VGA monitor
- Connector Side A: VGA DB15 Female
- Connector Side B: DVI 24+1 Pins Male
- Color: Black
- Convert the DVI connection to Standard VGA
- Make your new graphic card compatible with old VGA monitor
- This is not a bi-directional adapter. It only transfer signal from DVI Device to VGA Display
Dimension: 4.2 x 4.2 x 1.5 (L x W x H)
Weight: 0.015 kg
What's in the box:
1 x DVI 24+1 Pins Male to VGA DB15 Female Adapter (Black)
#dvi #vga #video #adapter #converter #getmore