The HDMI to VGA Adapter lets you connect a standard analog monitor, projector, or LCD that that uses a VGA connector or cable to a notebook,DVD,TVbox,Blu-Ray Player,Computer,Projector
- Input: HDMI Male
- Output: VGA Female; A VGA cable (sold separately) is required
- Supported Resolutions: 480i/480p/576i/576p/800x600/720i/720p/1280x1024/1600x1200/1080i/1080p
- HDCP Support: No
- Audio Support: No
- The included micro-USB power cable is required for MacBook Pro with Retina Display, Raspberry Pi, or other devices with low-power output HDMI port.
- HDMI-VGA conversion does not work for copyright protected contents. This adapter is not compatible with PS3/4, Xbox, or Blu-ray player.
- This is not a bi-directional adapter. It only transfers signal from HDMI to VGA.
- When using with Raspberry Pi, please plug in the adapter (with USB power) first and then start the Raspberry Pi.
#hdmitovga #hdmitovgaadapter #hdmivgaadapter #hdmitovgaconverter #hdmi #vga #converter